4 Feb 2018
QHSE & Compliance
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) factors are integral to all business decisions, in all areas of activity and at all levels of managerial responsibility. Achieving our QHSE goals is the responsibility of the entire MULTIMAX’s workforce. Through implementation, we have achieved the following industry standards:
At all times we work in compliance to best industry practice and international legislation through :
- Demonstration of our ability to maintain highest engineering standard in freight and logistics related services in order to maximise customers’ satisfaction through commitment.
- To comply with applicable legal and other requirements includes a commitment to fulfil its compliance obligations;
- Motivating all external providers to take individual responsibility;
- To prevent ill health and injury in the workplace;
- To ensure safe and healthy working environment to increase productivity;
- To optimise resources utilisation, protection of environment, including pollution prevention and other specific commitment relevant to the context of organization;
15 Oct 2017
MULTIMAX is now an Ordinary Member of Singapore Shipping Association. This will enable us to contribute as well as benefit as a member of SSA, a mission that seeks to represent the interests of the dry bulk industry in Singapore. We believe in the importance of serving public interests as well as being a responsible member of the international shipping community. Of particular interest to us are the various skills upgrading programmes, safety, health and environmental standards that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our business, so that we can better meet the expectations and needs of our customers. Moreover, we are keen to foster closer local and international business networking in our pursuit for sustainable growth.
1 June 2017
Multimax became one of the approved vendor with Power China and successfully executed their first phrase coal project to Pakistan.
This project is an important part of Multimax’s growth strategy and its commitment to dry bulk industry and market capabilities in Arabian Gulf/India region. It allow us to better meet our client’s needs in this key geography. We are especially enthused about this partnership because it is clear that we share common core values, including a positive work environment and a commitment to delivering for our customers. We’re excited about the opportunities this partnership will bring to all stakeholders as we work together to grow the business in our marketplace.